Wednesday 24 April 2013

Bath..Book and Candles!!

This is a big deal for me! I had a bath this afternoon for the first time since my fistula problem started. I have had showers with no problems but haven't enjoyed my long lingering bath with my book, my candle, a good bath foam and my little bar of fun size Toblerone! So yes it was a big deal..and a real treat. Just part of the learning curve i suppose but it all went fine and no trouble. So lovely to sit in a proper bath luxuriating with my candles. Hooray!!
Did the kitchen floor this morning and returned the "Call the Midwife" DVD to Amazon because unfortunately it was the wrong region code . It is regin 2 for Europe etc.,but Australia needs region 4 which is a real pain in the neck. So back it has gone, and I shall have to think of something ese.
Very quiet day today otherwise apart from the Jenny laundering which was lovely..didn't do much.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a tomato and mascarpone sauce
Asparagus and carrots and mushrooms
 Garlic bread for Vin

No comments: