Thursday 11 April 2013

Bloomin Cold!!

We just don't sseem to be able to get rid of our colds at all. Firstly I had one which lasted around a day, the a bit later Vin got a really nasty dose which lasted about a week, and he is still coughing and spluttering. His went to his chest and really took hold poor lad. Then yesterday mine seemed to come back again but aa tickly throaatcough and sneezing. Can't believe it has rresurfaced. Feel very tired and a bit w3obbly today too.  Why do we keep getting these things. GO AWAY !!!!
So, we didn't go out anywhere today, and Vin spent the morning fiddling with the television in the middle room which is still not getting some of the major channels. You can get them on through the video hard drive but not on the ordinary television. I think he is beginning to come to the conclusion that it is the television and a blip on the software. I have no idea at a ll. It is a complete mystery to me, but I was never any good at technical things.
I was supposed to get a phone call from Bullens the healthcare people about my colostomy bag supplies but at the time to typing no-one has called.I'll ring them tomorrow if I don't heat by then.
Tonight we are having:
Crustless cheese and onion flan
A few baby potatoes sliced and sauteed
Small tin of spaghetti hoops. 
All out of the freezer and storecupboard!!

No comments: