Friday 12 April 2013

Still Got Colds...

Grrr...hanging on in there. I think mine is going but I have an annoying tickly cough which is a pest. Vin's is still a bit chesty, but he says it is clearing up now.
He took himself off to tesco this morning since we had run out of a lot of things like milk etc., He went off with his list and got everything on it. terrific shopper he is now.
Odd phone call from the bank this morning..at least I thought it was.I didn't give out any details and queried who she was. She gave me a number to ring back which was for my bank but wasn't any good because none of the three phone choices fitted what I wanted. Anyway she rang back after lunch and it turned out it was to query a cheque that I had written withdrawing money from my account to put into an ISA. My signature was different from the one they had on file apparently. Probably because my writing is shaky these days. Aaah well it was put through anyway so that is done.
Tonight we are having:
Crispy quorn fillets
Chips 200grms
mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi
Tartare sauce.

No comments: