Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Sun is Shining But...

It's still cold!  We went out this morning to Waitrose to get the veggies for the week. Trouble with the shopping now is that I think Vin thinks I am slowing him down! probably true because i browse more and keep asking him how much is this or that, but he is very patient. he goes off to get the things on the list, and I just wander up and down the aisle looking at stuff. All works out in the end though.  Funny today, we were passing the paper tissues and I was looking for a small box to fill a container that we have, and didn't see any. came home and started sneezing and have a runny nose now. was my mind telling me something I wonder. I'll say one thing. Kitchen roll is NOT kind to the nose!
Think my body is falling to bits. Last night when I was having our mid afternoon coffee a filling came out of a tooth too.  Anyway went and made an appointment at the dentist..only two doors down for Thursday 10.30 so two appointments on Thursday, the other in the afternoon to get the results of the blood test done last week. Here we go again poor Vin he must be sick of trailing round to all these appointments. It's getting better though slowly but surely.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope of some sort from the freezer
Baby potatoes baked in the oven
Green beans and broccoli,
mushroom sauce                                                        

No comments: