Tuesday 9 April 2013

Rest and Recuperation...

Out and about yesterday and what turned out to be a rreally awkward day so we stopped in todayDidn't have anything planned so Vin sorted my money out for me. I wanted to transfer some money from my current account to another one where I have ISAs so he got that organised. great having your own personal accountant!!
Very quiet otherwise. Post was rubbish, the majority of it went straight into the recycling bag, and no parcels either.Vin takes the recycling over to the bins umpteen times a week. Goodness knows what we did before recycling!
Papers are full of Margaret Thatcher and everything about her. She seems to be a Marmite woman. You love her or you hate her..I'm afraid I fall into the latter category for what her and her government did to education . Terrible.
Short and sweet today..can't think of anything to say of interest!!
Tonight we are having:
Mince and potato pie..Quorn
Mushroom gravy
Carrots and beans
mashed potato.

No comments: