Thursday 4 April 2013

NHS

Well I have had a NHS day today. Started with a visit to the dentist this morning to get a filling replaced. Not too onerous because it is only two doors down and the gable end of our terraced block.  I've been going there since he opened and know him well.  Got the filling done and made an appointment to have another one replaced on the 19th April.
The did a little bit of ironing because Vin had naughtily done some of the bedding, so I finished that off.
Had a bit of a fiddle on the computer then coffee followed by lunch later.
Poor Vin has a cold, the one probably that he got from me or little Rusty or both. His is a throaty one with the sneezing and the snuffles. Aaaah proper man cold.
Jane rang at lunchtime very quickly because she was going off to have drinks with her college friends from last year. She was only getting coke though she said because she wants to do more of her work tomorrow. Good girl.
Then I had another appointment at 4.00 with the Doctor over the road. He said my blood count was still low and was suggesting that I saw a haemotologist to find out why. Then I said I had an appointment on Monday with the nephrology clinic at Aintree, so he then thought that it would be better to leave it to them because it may just be the kidney problems causing it.  Oh dear..if it isn't one thing it's another.  All I seem to have done since I retired is keep hospital appointments!
At least little Rusty is better. Her nose is cleared up now for the time being anyway.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer,
The rest of the baby potatoes sliced and fried.
mixed veggies..green beans squash and carrot

No comments: