Friday 19 April 2013

Toothy pegs...

Up fairly early this morning because I had an appointment at the Dentist. Only 10.00 so didn't have to get up with the lark or anything, and since the Dentist is only two doors down it wasn't far to go.
Two fillings today, one up and one down, a tooth at the back that is more filling than tooth but has been going for years and years. Numbed the gums up and down so took till lunchtime before I stopped feeling like my lip wasn't mine. Came home with my receipt in my hot ittle hand for £49 and Vin filled in my medicash form, so should get most of that back. Had my money's worth from that firm.
Beautiful sunny day today but still a tad cold. Very Springlike though and the trees are beginning to show the green shoots of recovery.
news still full of the bombings in boston where the city is on the lookout for one of the bombers. They have apparently shot one of them but there is still one on the loose. Must be whack jobs.  I thought the girl on the news said they were from Cheshire and went to boston ten years ago, but vin has just said they were from Chesyna!!!! Oh the joys of wearing hearing aids!! and having bad ears...
My orchid plant that Vin bought me two and a half years ago is at the moment in flower again. beautiful flowers and a real easy plant to tend. Vin keeps it watered and pruned at the right time,and she responds by putting up new shoots every so often that last for an age. my other one which is white is presently putting out new shoots too but not in bud yet. Won't be long though.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and onion pasties from Waitrose,
A few mushrooms sauteed and a few green beans for moi
Rice puddings from Waitrose that are totally yummy!!

No comments: