Wednesday 20 June 2018

Gobby!

A changeable day today. Started off quite blowy and overcast but it cleared up as the morning went on. Now as I type this it is really sunny outside and Vin has just gone round pulling blinds down. You just never know where you are these days. 
I have had a bit of a sore mouth for the last few days, no idea why just appeared. like little ulcers on my tongue and my lips. Quite painful, especially when you have a hot drink.  Vin went over the road to the ever helpful pharmacist and she suggested a type of mouthwash  which coats the mouth and makes it better hopefully. So far I have  had two doses and it does feel a bit easier. 
Little Jessie has been knocked out! No not literally, Vin took his socks off and she flopped down and fell over. Really made us laugh!
The new drug ! Daddy's socks !

No comments: