Tuesday 19 June 2018

Tuesday and In !

We seem to be hibernating these days but no matter, makes a change from constantly gong to appointments. 
Not a brilliant day today a bit cloudy, and there is nothing on television apart from sport! Football on one tennis on another and racing on the third. Barely anything to watch while we have our lunch. Oh well never mind eh! 
Our Jane  rang up just before we were going to have our coffee this morning. She was on her way to the Trafford Centre in manchester to the John Lewis to get a new lap top. She reckoned her old one was really on its last legs and was about to give up the ghost.  I happened to be on the computer upstairs so I put a payment into her band for the right money. Ah well it's only money and she works really hard she deserves it.  She rang up again later to say that they didn't have one on show but they had one downstairs so she bought one.  I expect she is getting it going as I type this. 
Little Jessie is wandering around as usual. Vin tried putting her on my lap but she was struggling as soon as he did that. When she jumped off I said that I told him she would never go on me and he said I was giving up the wrong vibes!  None of our other cats had any problems with my "vibes".  never mind !
Little miss snooty!  Giving me "The Evils!"

No comments: