Monday 25 June 2018

N.H.S. !

It was a N.H.S. sort of day today.  Started off with an appointment at Aintree in the Diabetic clinic at one o'clock. Funny going there today because it is where the podiatry clinic is also . Since I go there we are used to seeing people waiting in the other area to be called to the various sections, but that was us today!. We got there on time and I had a word with Laura who is more used to me signing in for the podiatry. Sat down and waited for Vin who came back really quickly, parked on the second level. Called in  to get my weight done, blood pressure sample given and then through for a blood test. All done. Sit in the waiting area again and we were called in by Dr Allen who we saw a year ago today. She was very pleased with the results so far, and everything seems to be steady. I think normally they would have discharged me but she said that with the other things going on they would still keep me on and see me in another year.  So I said Happy Christmas and off we went. 
We were wending our way home and going via the garden centre over the way, Vin had his card for two free coffees so we went there for those. Lovely little cups of Illy coffee, only small and just right.  Sat there for a while but wouldn't sit in the same places again they were really hard, like sitting against a ruler ! 
Home for around ten to four so we did very well. Went via the dentist's too because I have a loose back tooth which has been a bother for months and months but I have been putting it off. So I went in to make an appointment to get that done and it is ten to  twelve on thursday. We have got an appointment on Wednesday for podiatry so it is a bit of a N.H.S. week this one. 
Little Jessie greeted her daddy with a lovely set of miaows when we got home. It's great the way she does that, no doubt she wanted food but it was still lovely. 
Following Daddy. !                                   

No comments: