Friday 15 June 2018

What a Difference in a Day!

Yesterday very blowy but sunny and bright with it. Today very dull and certainly a lot cooler. Every time I put my thinner pyjamas on it goes cooler. Never know what to wear these days.  However I have bought another pair of ones from QVC which are warmer but not as thick as the ones I wear in the winter so might try those . 
We stayed in today because neither of us actually wanted to go anywhere. The only thing we would have gone out for would have been a coffee somewhere and we do have the Tassimo at home which makes fantastic coffee so why go out and waste money? Maybe next week. 
Vin said he tried to push little jessie out of the back door to get her outside, but he said she went out  sniffed the air  stayed out for about one minute and he came back in closed the door and no sooner had he done that and she was behind him !  No fooling her is there. 
Here I am !

No comments: