Monday 18 June 2018

Not Out !

In today we don't tend to go anywhere on a monday unless it is an appointment somewhere which is very rarely. Vin wanted to sort some papers out because they tend to mount up . 
I seemed to develop a bit of a bug type thing on Friday night one of those shivery things and Saturday all I wanted to do was sleep it off all day. Sunday started recovering quite well. Strange those buggy things, they really knock you out then you recover. Today fine. 
Jessie didn't come up to see me at all. Nice. I think I might stop paying for her food and cat litter etc., maybe not. I like to keep Vin happy !!!
She was out this morning relaxing in the garden and kept coming in to see what Vin was doing. It's lovely the way she follows him around, she will sit on him for ages at night before she jumps down to go down to her basket.  Never been on me though, she is the only cat we have ever had who hasn't done that.  She is certainly a one man cat!
Where's my daddy ? 

No comments: