Tuesday 18 September 2007

Buy Buy Buy!

Went over to Ormskirk this morning, the shop I usually buy my clothes from was offering 20% off everything over £20, which is quite a good deal. Since I have been on "the healthy eating plan" all my cklothes have got looser, especially my trousers, so I was looking for some new ones for the holidays. Bought a lovely new jumper, 2 beautiful bras and a great pair of trousers. Spent a bit but have some good clothes now for my trip. The weather here is definitely getting cooler so it is difficult to know what to wear. I wonder what it will be like there... At least I have a good Regatta coat with a fleece so that will be warm.
Tonight we are having:
Spinach and Feta parcel..just one this time!
Frozen vegetables with pasta and a garlic sauce,
Carrots.

No comments: