Monday 24 September 2007

Jenny's Toothy Pegs...

Dentist this morning..a renewed filling in one of my front teeth, and a filling in one of my back teeth. So my mouth is numb round my nose and round my chin. Great!!
It has become very stormy and wet, blowing a gale. Little Rusty has just come in with soaking wet fur, and has had to be dried. I think she likes it though, she purrs as you are doing it. VT went shopping to TESCO this morning with a list, and came back with the things on the list! Why is it that when I go out we come back with a trolley full!
Can't eat pizza for our lunch so we are having it for our tea tonight with some extra salad, so that is our tea tonight. For lunch we are having a sandwich instead of the Pizza.
Gorgeous pizza last night, really tasty, VT put some artichokes on it and it made for a very juicy and moist pizza. I must admit that VT is a great pizza maker, and he has been trained very well.

No comments: