Tuesday 25 September 2007

Roof and Delivery and Journey..

Roof man came to check the leaking roof in the extension. It drips water when it rains heavily and it appears that it is something to do with the tiles round the Velux window. So they will be coming tomorrow to fix that. Post delivery of my black pearls and earring set from QVC. I am still awaiting the delivery of our quilt and pillow set, but that will come by courier so it takes a bit longer. Like the pearls, very classy. Nice little trip to Ormskirk, had a good look round my clothes shop and took a 0pair of trousers back, they didn't have the ones I wanted so will try Maghull later. Bought a load of things in Superdrug for my holiday, I like to take new things away so bought mascara and foundation, these were on offer 2 for £10 so saved a bundle really.
Ended up in Morrisons getting the veggies for the week.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn escallopes of some sort,
Baked new potatoes ,
Mixed vegetables, with a sauce.
Want to try and get under the stone mark for both of us, I must admit it is nice getting into clothes of a decent size instead of tents, and VT bought a beautiful shirt from a charity shop in Ormskirk. Brand nmew!! and £3.49...what a bargain.

No comments: