Wednesday 12 September 2007

Gorgeous Day!

What a lovely day today, much better than in the so-called Summer!
The sun is shining and the sky is blue and I actually walked around Ormskirk without my coat on, and wasn't cold at all.
Big weigh in this morning, we have both lost about 16lbs in total. We seem to have reached a bit of a standstill, and the weight is not going down dramatically, but it is going down so I suppose that is the good thing.
I tried some new things on in the shop this morning and they looked quite good so was pleased with that.
I have no idea what we are having tonight so will have to make it up as I go along. I did buy a Thai vegetable stir fry so will probably do something with that. God knows what though. Sometimes you just have to play it by ear really. No doubt I will turn out something tasty.
Sent Jane a congratulations card tonight, she has done well really. Good Girl;/
VT is painting the front gate. He has some spray paint he has had for YEARS but it still works. He is pleased because he bought this battery charger from Argos..he loves gadgets Bless Him XX

No comments: