Wednesday 19 September 2007

More Buying!

Went over to Maghull this morning to see if the shop there had the jeans I couldn't get in Ormskirk yesterday. They did so I got them, and another new bra. Got enough bits and pieces now, must save some room in my case for things I buy when away!! Looking forward to going to the Liz Claiborne, I really miss that one in The Cheshire Oaks. Still wonder why it closed, what a shame.
Cold and blowy today and quite rainy. Big weigh in too...we are still stuck fast at just over the 11 and 12 stones mark. Mind you we do tend to go down on a Thursday and Friday so maybe we should do the big weigh in on a Friday instead! Not like we are cheating or anything either, just have to keep on trying.
Tonight we are having:
A Quorn thingy of some sort, maybe a green thai curry,
Stir-fry vegetables,
4oz rice
Tend to be a bit stuck on a wednesday, generally see what is in the fridge or freezer and work a meal round that.

No comments: