Friday 7 September 2007

Shopping Again..

Friday's seem to come round with a monotonous regularity..this week it is ASDA for a change. Had a bit of a look round, nearly bought a book but resisted, I love books, and I am always seeing ones I want. But..I have a pile by my bed and if I live to be 90 I don't think I could read them all.
Bought the usual weekend things, salads, nice healthy melon, stir-fry, avocado, tomatoes etc., etc.,
We are down by a pound or so this morning, and VT was looking at Mexican Fajitas for tea tonight. But..I said if I have struggled to keep the calories down all week, you aren't going to ruin it by having mega calories with wraps etc. So, tonight we are having:
Curry with egg and spinach,
4oz rice,
Banana, and tomato cachumber.
Carrots, or green beans.
That should be tasty anyway.

No comments: