Thursday 13 September 2007

Library Day..

We took ourselves off to the library in Waterloo this morning. It is ages since the last time we went, and I was expecting a lot of changes. However, there weren't many actually. They have moved a lot of the book around, and it took me a while to find the Cookery section, but I did eventually. Couldn't see anything that jumped out at me, but did get a low-fat book which is fairly good. Don't like it when things are moved around, takes so long to find everything.
Last night's tea was very tasty in the end. I did a Thai stir-fry, and a Tikka Fillet each, and 3oz of rice which was plenty, and really nice. We both seem to have gone down about a pound this week, I am just nudging over the 12stone mark and VT is nudging the 11stone mark. He says we should wait now till I catch up with him!! cheeky monkey!!
Tonight we are having:
Roasted Vegetables...squash, courgette, leek, aubergine and tomato,
Tomato sauce (bought from Tesco)
4oz pasta and a dollop of yogurt.

No comments: