Friday 9 October 2009

Friday Shop..

We took my money off to Asda this morning. Got up fairly reasonable, and were out by 10.45, not too bad. We don't have a cup of coffee out when we go there though so that saves time. Asda coffee is terrible, it is served in plastic beakers!!! the only supermarket to do this. Even Morrisons have nice cups and saucers, and their coffee is good. Asda need to be told really. We would have coffee there if it was pleasant, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
We got quite a few things there, including bargain Whiskas cat food for the babies, 24 pouches for £3 VT reckons it works out at 12 1/2 p a pouch..which is brilliant. I wish I had got more actually. Got some nice mints, and some good biscuits for cheese. VT went off to The Range store for a look round while I perused the books and clothes. The clothes are rubbish really, but I did change a jumper for a necklace and matching earrings for the same price.So quite happy.
VT said in the Au Natrel shop, they had some fake ears, for the over the hill..to help with hearing!!!!!!! That's terrible, I wish I had been with him, I would have said something, he said he was glad I wasn't with him!! Coward.
Home by lunch time, and a bit of post, not very interesting, but my jewellery had arrived from QVC, late actually, I was beginning to get worried. Just a pair of earrings to go with a necklace I had bought from Past Times in The Cheshire Oaks.
Intending to watch the last episode of the series that has been running all week, each night at 9 O'Clock. What a good series it has been too. Criminal Justice, with Denis Lawson and the excellent Maxine Peake, and Sophie Okinawa. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Green beans for me and mushy peas for VT
Chips!! our once a fortnight treat.
Tartare sauce

No comments: