Thursday 8 October 2009

In Today..

Started the day early, but then had a lie in. Little Rusty was on both of us but more on VT..she just loves sitting on him, and will perch there for a long time. She tends to go on my hip, which is funny when you wake up, and she is perched on the top..wobbling.
We were going out to Maghull, but in the end didn't. I decided I had enough clothes, so we did the kitchen floor instead. We now have a sparkling floor, and a load of washing done.
It is a glorious day today actually,if you were in The cotswolds you would be thrilled, alovely Autumn day. There are loads of leaves outside, and they weere only cleared up last week.
VT is enjoying a cat book at the moment, and keeps reading me bits or telling me what they are getting up to. It is about a woman and her Siamese cat called Claudius who travel across America together. Sounds a good read.
I am reading a Dexter book at the moment, which is sort of a black comedy really. Quite funny,written in the style of the television series which is quite a cult here.
Jane rang up this afternoon, I missed her, but she had a good chat with her Daddy, and filled him in on her progress.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta..4oz
Tomato and Basil sauce,
Broccoli and asparagus.
One slice of garlic bread.

No comments: