Monday 12 October 2009

Let Loose..

Nearly got away this morning! We went into Crosby to get the veggies for the week.VT got a half hour ticket from the machine,went to the bank machine, then he went to put the prescription into the GPs and I went round Sainsbury's. Let loose round the store..limited to half an hour though.
Break in our routine for the past few weeks I have had to go to Aintree hospital to get the Venofer injections,so we have been going to M&S, so it made a change to go somewhere different. They do have a good range of veggies actually, I got most of what I needed. The only thing we didn't get was basil oil, which we use for our pizzas. Have to get that from Morrisons or Tescaw.
Wasn't long before VT caught me up though..so I sent him off to look for the basil oil, while I got around a bit more.He caught me up again at the Horlicks where I was buying some sachets at 18p instead of 25p.
Just listening to Leona Lewis on the radio..what a good voice that girl has and a real star now. good for her. Steve Wright has just played SuBo's version of White Horses, what a great version too. Quite some finds those two.We watched the X Factor and can't say that there are any stars like those two.
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and garlic kievs,
Baby potatoes, squashed.
Carrots and beans,
Mushrooms in a bit of creme fraiche to make a sauce.

No comments: