Friday 23 October 2009

Out and About..

No post today, they are on strike, but we often don't get post on a Friday anyway.
We went to Asda this morning with my money. There were some kids around, and some of the staff were dressed up for Halloween..very scary costumes.But, all good fun.
VT went off to do a bit of mooching while I had a look round. I usually have a look at the books, and sometimes the clothing, but rarely buy anything, Asda vlothing isn't very good value, and the sizing is odd, so I normally end up sending it back.
Got all our groceries, a few imnpulse buys, well, quite a few impulse buys but they are things we can put into stock.
Jane rang up last night..she is convincved that I have made a mistake getting a Netbook,she keeps saying that it will be too small and I won't be able to see it, but we shall see. We will get it and try it and use it for a bit and try it out.I bought it because of its portability really, not a large lap top that you have to lug around. I think she's jealous.
Tonight we are having:
Garlic kievs
Vegetables that we have left in the fridge,
Sliced potatoes, or squashed potatoes.
Mushrooms sauteed.

No comments: