Wednesday 28 October 2009

Lost Day...and New Arrival

Totally lost the day yesterday Tuesday.Woke up really feeling rough, don't know what it wads, some sort of bug all I wanted to do was sleep no appetite and didn't do anything all day.
Better today though.
Today my new Acer Netbook arrived, we werenT expecting it for a few days so it was a surprise.VT got it going quite quickly, but in order to get it going online it needed a Wifi connection, which is being loaded very slowly as I type. Yt's a lovely looking little thing and very portable, should be quite useful I think.
So we had an unexpected visit to Aintree to PC World and Maplins. Maplins was £30 cheaper actually so we got theirs.
On the way back we called in at the other retail park so I could get a few things fromM&S I wanted to put into parcels.
Home by lunch time and now waiting for the thingy to upload.
Tonight we are having:
Something simple from the freezer,
Vegetables from the fridge.

No comments: