Thursday 1 October 2009

Hair Do's..

Went into Formby this morning to get a Cut and Blow at the hairdressers..Venue VT very kindly chauffered me there and back, but I did buy him a car wash for doing so! The appointment was for 9.30 and I was wspot on time. Unlike last time, the girl set about my hair straight away
, and I was out in three quarters of an hour. It does make you feel better having a haircut, and she does it well. We were having a conversation about where we live and when she asked me where I was from she said "Do you know Jan Williams?" I said she was my next door neighbour. Small World.
When we got home Jane rang up and it turns out she was going for a haircut as well.. but mine cost #30 hers cost #4 !! she gets hers done at some student place. I told her to get all that fringe off her face Ha Ha


Aaaah shes a good kid though.
Lovely scented bath this afternoon, I was trying to finish my book but a bit to go yet. Very good actually, by Tess Gerritson..Keeping the Dead. A good thriller and a clever pleot. Well worth the money.
Last night's tea was nice actually. Thought the sauce was going to be a bit hot and chillish, but in the end it was tasty. All the veggies were well put together, and it was very simple to do.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escalope with broccoli and cheese,
Tenderstem broccoli,
Mushroom sauce to go with
Baby saute potatoes.

No comments: