Thursday 22 October 2009

I've bought a Netbook!!

Just been on QVC and bought a netbook. It is an Acer 531 with Windows 7. I have been meaning to get a laptop for ages now, and this was a Today's Special value for £309 all in but on three easy pay of £99 a month. Three colours, black blue or red. We have gone for the mat black. Can't wait for it to be delivered now, have to wait 10-14 days though.
We were up early this morning, and off to The Cheshire Oaks. The weather people yesterday said that it was going to be wet after lunch and cloudy all day, but it was a lovely day actually. We had our usual trat of a Soy latte at Costa Coffee, and went round everywhere. VT bought some new trousers from M&S and a pair of Pyjamas, and I bought a few things for my Secret Santa presents. the only thing I bought myself was a new silver chain from Chapelle to wear with my larger pendants. I'm pleased with that.
We got our lunch at Pret a manget VT got a vegetable sushi which he really enjoyed, and I got a slim sandwich of cheese and salad and a bag of crisps.
We were home by 3.30 ish, and after a baby cup of coffee i went on the net for a few minutes. Just long enough to do this and buy a Netbook!
So I'm quite pleased today.
Tonight we are having:
Meatballs with pasta, maybe spaghetti,
green beans on the side,
Maybe a slice of garlic bread.

No comments: