Wednesday 21 October 2009

In Today..

We stayed in today, mainly because we are intending to go to The Cheshire Oaks tomorrow, and we like a bit of a breather before we go there.
So we did bits and pieces. I finished my book this morning..a Dexter novel which was very well written actually. Just like the TV series. VT did some phoning he wanted to do,had our coffee, and I worked on a letter to John and Ann in Australia. Unbelievably I started it in August!! and it is now October. Must get it finished and posted off with their Christmas things.
It is a lovely Autumn day here really, clear sky, and leaves falling. I wish we were in New England, driving along the Kankamaugus Highway. Dream on..maybe next year.
Mrs Tyson has just been selling poppies. early this year, but I have seen a few news readers wearing them, including Gordon Brown.
Tonight we are having:
Chicken and mushroom style slice,
Baby potatoes, squashed,
Carrots beans and peas.

No comments: