Wednesday 9 June 2010

Coupons!

The only trouble with coupons is that they encourage you to spend them! i know that is the idea but that is not the point. You get a coupon, and you just have to go and use them. We went to Ormskirk today, and it was really quite quiet. the kids have gone back to school so there was just the odd one around. i always find myself looking at them and thinking they should be in school...I get my teacher hat on then. There was a feel of rain in the air this morning, but it kept off till we got home actually.
I had a coupon for Superdrug so went in there and stocked up on items that I needed and a few I didn't like a lovely new purple eye shadow and brush! Then went into Bon Marche to get some new Sloggies with £2 off so good value. Didn't see anything else there I fancied so was restrained today.
Had a cup of coffee in our usual cafe, and got a few things from M&S, then home for lunch. The little cats were waiting for their chicken by the time we got home. They have 1/2 a chicken breast every day at lunchtime for their treat, and I usually chop it up very small for them to make it look more! Bobby sits at my feet while I do that, and then I say Come on Hoppy, because when I go to put the chicken down on the floor for her she gives a little hop ..Bless!
VT has just done a free valuation on the internet for his car, and said guess how much it is worth? Then he said £95!!!!! Stupid..it's a fantastic car, he has had from new, always had serviced and kept it going with new tyres and everything. Where do they get these valuations from? Stupid.
Tonight we are having:
Roasted tomato and onion tart from Waitrose,
Spinach and Pasta salad and egg and potato salad,
VT has seen a recipe for griddled pineapple with a toffee sauce in a magazine. he has bought the pineapple, and the cream and we got the dark brown sugar this morning, so we are having that for a pudding tonight. Real treat.

1 comment:

家淑AnjaN_Lav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.