Wednesday 16 June 2010

Our Day Out..

We were up and moving early this morning, because we had decided to go to the Cheshire Oaks. it is ages since we have been there, about March I think. Verywarm day, and it was quiet when we got there at 10 o'clock..we parked in our usual place. it is arranged in a convenient circle, so we park on the far side and aim to walk all around the circle of it.
Had a fright because my perfume shop had closed, but VT spotted a norice which said it had moved to another site further along, so that was ok. They didn't however have my perfume so I got another..hope it is alright. I'm funny with scents, they have to be a bit spicy. I am very fond of Origins Ginger essence which is lovely, and I've nearly run out. BooHoo.
got to costa Coffee and we had a break there. Loads outside but it was a bit bright so we had ours inside. VT had a soya latte and I had a small Americano. Then round to M&S mens and womens.,.two separate shops. VT was after a new panama hat for the garden, and they had some there so he chose one of those, and i got a new fitted undersheet for the bed. Really exciting shopping!
Went round to the other shops and into Past Times. Like looking round there, they usually have something nice. Pret a Manger for lunch, I had emmenthal cheese with salad and mustard dressing, VT had falafel and humous. Then a bit more browsing in some other shops and homeward bound. I got a few things I fancied, and VT got his hat so a good day out.
Little cats waiting when we got home..not for us I think more for their chicken which was an hour and a half late!!!
Gorgeous sunny day today, really warm and dry.
Tonight we are having:
Toad in the hole with quorn sausages
Cabbage and leek steamed then stir fried with mushrooms,
Maybe a few potatoes.

1 comment:

怡婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.