Tuesday 22 February 2011

Everyday Musings...

of an ordinary life I suppose. Everyday, mostly i do a little account of things that happen in our house, or the neighbourhood or in the family. I actually started it on the 27th June 2007, the day we began a healthy eating programme, and coincidentally, the same day that Gordon Brown became Prime Minister. He didn't last as long as our Healthy Eating programme, and although we are at a sort of plateau with that, we are doing fine.
I notice in the Daily mail for the last couple of days Sarah brown has been publishing her diary of her time in 10 Downing Street. Very interesting, but I suppose in a situation like that you are bound to have an interesting life meeting interesting people. She writes today of her meeting with George Clooney..now that's something to write about.Wouldn't mind meeting him!
brighter today, so VT let the little cat from next door out. He said it chased him down to the paper shop, and sat on a gate post waiting for him to come back. He has been looking after it for about nine weeks now, and it has got really used to him. I hope she looks after it when she comes back, but life will be very difficult for her as it is.
Seems to be half term down south this week. No Ken Bruce on the radio two, or Jeremy Vine either. You get used to the same people in the mornings, can't be doing with Vanessa Feltz and her high pitched voice..too shouty for me.
Watched a bit of This Morning while doing the big pile of ironing this morning, which is not something we do , but i can't hear the radio, so like the noise. Items on fashion, showing very expensive clothes..nothing from the high street, or Bon Marche where I shop!!! I do get nice stuff from QVC though, they have some good American names like Quacker Factory. One jacket they were loojking at this morning was £149.99 !!! obscene!
Tonight we are having:
Not sure actually, Something from the freezer with assorted veggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I listen to the news and see what's going on in this country and in other places then I'm quite glad that my days are 'ordinary' - although a little bit of excitment every now and then wouldn't hurt!! lol
Have you been watching the programme on BBC2 at 6.30pm called 'My Life in Books'? I've enjoyed it although would prefer that Stephen Fry was hosting it.. never mind..
Take care, Judyx