Saturday 18 June 2011

Strawberry Jam??

I don't think so, not yet anyway. Vin bought a sweet little strawberry plant from the garden centre last week, and it has a total of ...one strawberry on it as yet anyhow. maybe we are in for a bumper crop though. It is one luscious looking strawberry though just sitting in the sun getting lovely and deep red looking. I must take a photo of it. he has the plant on our table on the patio, and Bobby goes on there. I'm sure she has her eyes on it!!
Nothing much doing today..for once we got some post on a Saturday, and it was early. our post generally arrives at lunchtime or well after. Vin was quite pleased because he got his £5 tesco card via the Daily Mail. That is worth £5 off any purchase in the store. He says he will go in and just buy something for a fiver..somehow I don't quite think that is the object.
Sat outside in the sun this afternoon, and it was really quite pleasant. A tiny breeze, but the cats were really enjoying sitting in the sunshine. i think little Rusty got a bit warm though because she disappeared for a while to the hut for a bit of shade I think.
I have been playing with the templates on this background this afternoon. God knows what I am doing because I don't, can't seem to get it back to what it was either. What you need is an unscramble button, so that you can undo errors. Too much technology here today.
Anyway..
Tonight we are having:
Chinese goujons
Sweet and sour sauce
1/2 a packet of rice
Stir fry vegetables.

No comments: