Tuesday 17 July 2012

Appointment..

Well we got there early, we had heard on the radio there was traffic problems at Switch Island so we left in good time. As it happened there wasn't anything much really, so we had to wait around outside for a bit. Saw a nice young registrar, who took all my details, asked me relevant questions and some not so relevant, then did an examination. Followed by.."I'll just have a word with the consultant, who also came in after a bit and did a further examination. Very uncomfortable too I might say. Talk about being out of your comfort zone..I was way out of mine. Anyhow, he said he thought I had been sent to the wrong department, and needed to go to a Mr Scafe for further tests etc., he has referred me for an MRI scan and has given me an appointment to go back to him so I "don't get lost in the system" as he put it. So it's a bit sort of back to square one it seems. There was me, thinking it would be sorted today.. Got home well after lunchtime, but had a quick sandwich and a bit of a breather. Vin then went out to Waitrose to get some veggies etc for the week.Poor man, he must be tired of ferrying me round appointments. God bless him, he never complains about anything. Vin you are a total star. So that's it really, a bit of a damp squib so to speak, just budged up a bit further. more waiting. Tonight we are having: Escalope with a mushroom sauce, or maybe a baked mushroom, Baby new potatoes Mixed veggies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how fustrating for you!! hope your next appointment is soon.. judyxx