Thursday 19 July 2012

The day After the Night before...

Oh dear, poor Vin had a bad night last night. He had a glass of wine with our tea or was it two/ followed by a measure of his whisky later in the evening! bad idea!! I think as your body gets older your metabolism changes, because he can't tolerate his wine any more. So he got a bit tipsy which is not like him at all.My birthday and he celebrates it! Charming... So he was up and down to the bathroom quite a bit, and swears this morning that he will not have the evil drink for the next four months Haha... Fine this morning though, no headache nothing, . Spent the morning sorting out appointments, those that you have to ring up for , one is a renal one made for the second of October. hopefully, I should have got the others sortd out by then.I'm not holding my breath though. jane has just rung up on her break, she'd gone to the shop to get some drinks. She has worked 55 hours this week, and due a big pay packet, which she is putting towards her overdraft. The student loan had taken 17 pounds off her, and national insurance 40 odd welcome to the world of the taxpayer. She reckons that next week will be quieter, there isn't any more double time now. Vin is brushing the cats outside. bobby is moulting like mad, and there are clumps of white fur everywhere. it must be terrible having one of those long haired persian cats, they must need a huge amount of brushing.
My flowers are looking gorgeous this morning the lilies are really coming out. Oh i do love my flowers. I wonder how long my Miss orchid will last in flower. The purple one that he bought me for my birthday two years ago lasted three weeks!!! better than a bunch of flowers. Tonight we are having: Cheesey kievs baby boiled potatoes Mixed veg.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh dear poor Vin :( Karmen's moulting too and she does love a good brush over - so that will be my job for the evening..