Wednesday 11 July 2012

Big day out...

No not really..it was the day of my appointment at the Aintree centre for Women's health..or part of the Aintree Hospital. I had an appointment for an Ultrasound scan,at 1.20. So that took care of the morning really. vin rang the number given to see about parking etc, and was given good directions. i didn't want to walk far because you have to arrive with a full bladder, so in the end he dropped me off outside their door and he went to the multi storey car park. That worked ok, because I walked along to the Ultrasound Dept., and he followed me there. only blip along the way was that I came across a set of automatic doors, and stood like a lemon waiting for them to open. tried pushing them didn't work, then a nice woman came out of a door and showed me the big button that you have to press at the side of the doors..Doh!!! Got there a bit early they were still at lunch so waited for them to open, gave in my letter, then sat down hoping they wouldn't be long. Went in quite quickly actually, and the woman was really nice. Did the first scan and said I would need a further intra-vaginal one done so had to get ready for that. dreading that really, but she was lovely, and put me at my ease. Got that finished and we were off on our way home. Home by 2.0'Clock which is good going. next appointment is next Tuesday for the gynae consultant.Then maybe something will be done. Vin is so lovely, doing all the driving round and about, God bless him..what a total Star. It's a lovely day today actually, a little bit blowy, but very sunny and nice through the glass. www.mag-answers.co.uk in is in the garden doing some straightening up, and weeding. the only trouble with all this rain is that it makes the weeds grow.he has just come up to say hello, and said it's too blowy to get the weed burner going, he'll wait till it calms down a bit. It's the green bin nezxt week, so he likes to get stuff ready for that. Likes to get his council tax money's worth he does!! Tonight we are having: pasta with mushrooms and a tomato and mascarpone sauce, A few veggies to go with, A garlic slice or two for Vin.

No comments: