Wednesday 25 July 2012

Budge Up!

Another day in the happy farm! Again... Anyway, this morning I rang up a nurse that I had contact with after the colonoscopy last year in january. She had given me her card so I thought I'd ring for advice. I have been waiting since last week for a letter,but nothing forthcoming so thought I would give her a try. Anyway, I explained the story to her, said that I had already had a six week wait to see the gynaecologist and now seemed to be at the bottom of the pile again. She said she would contact the consultants secretaries to see if there was a referral for an appointment and would ring me back. She did! a very short while later,which was good of her, to say there was nothing on file and no referral had been made. She suggested that I contact my GP again and get her to make a referral for an urgent appointment so rang the surgery and have made an appointment for a telephone consultation tomorrow at twenty to four with the original Dr who actually sent me to the wrong clinic. Sfo it's all budged up a little bit more. At least I'm not sitting at home waiting for a letter which isn't going to come! Vin has been doing some vacuuming this morning and got loads of cat hair from the stair carpet! You wouldn't believe how much cat hair, and the carpet doesn't look that bad at least not to my bleary eyesight! Haha.. He is now in the gardenbrushing little bobby to try and keep the white hair down.Some hope! he does try though. Tonight we are having: pasta with a tomato and basil sauce Mushrooms A bit of garlic bread for Vin.

No comments: