Thursday 5 July 2012

Has Spring Sprung Again..

Must be the new vacuum cleaner. Vin decided that he would use the old one and wear it out by hoovering up all the cat hair he could see. I live in blissful ignorance of such things.Bobby is the main culprit because with being largely white hers is so noticeable. Rusty fur isn't so noticeable but it's there nevertheless.
He told me to keep out of the way so I did bits elsewhere. Got a letter from the Electric board this morning that our meter needs renewing. Can't remember when the last one was done,Vin says it's done for accuracy. Anyway you ring up for an appointment and that is the 29th july i think it was. Thereabouts anyway. Cancelled the Aranesp delivery since I found another box in the drawer so I would have been overloaded. Good tennis again at lunchtime with serena Williams gettin through to the final. They were talking about her being one of the oldest players to get to the final!! I think she is only around thirty something. poor old woman! Tonight we are having: Something from the freezer with baby new potatoes Butternut squash mashed.

No comments: