Monday 2 July 2012

Cool Again!!

Well here we are in July, and I am sitting here typing this with the little heater on!! It's grey out and spitting with rain a bit. Watching Wimbledon at lunchtime and some of the courts there are closed due to the rain, but roger federer is doing ok. The little cats have both been out and ran straight down the garden and into their hut, and sit there looking gorgeous with their little faces poking out of the hole of it. Not at the same tim I do have to say though!! No way Hose! We won the Lottery on Saturday!! Four numbers up! that is the second time in 18 years of doing them each Wed and Saturday. I know..I know.. you could save all the money you spend on it, but you don't do you, and you just never know!! One day.... Doorbell rang this morning with Vin's Amazon book I ordered for him on Thursday. very quick delivery. He was annoyed that I had bought it for him but I don't care..it's my money, and he buys me flowers. it's called "Midnight in Peking" and looks very interesting.Mine was a pair of earrings that I had ordered from QVC to go with a collar necklace that I already have. Nice set now. Vin went to crosby this morning to get some things for the week. he came back a bit annoyed because he had forgotten his vouchers, he likes getting the money off. i got a tesco set of vouchers in the post this morning. Real Big brother stuff going on there. there are coupons for nearly everything we buy..Horlicks, Millicano coffee, genius bread etc., etc., very creepy the way they do that. Tonight we are having: The remaining pizza from last night, and very god it was too. egg and potato salad with acvocado pasta salad for Vin and potato salad for moi

No comments: