Thursday 12 July 2012

Where Am I ?

We had our lunch today, and then sat down with our little tiny cup of espresso in the middle room to watch doctors which we record. Watched that then another programme came on and before I knew it I was dropping off. blame the cats, one of them was jumping on the bed at five o'clock this morning which is a tad early really. Woke me up, so went along for a bathroom visit as you do, and then couldn't get back to sleep. So it's probably that. Trouble is I woke up convinced it was tea time and I had to get the tea on as we say up here. Vin was laughing at me, said I'll start dribbling soon!!! Haha very funny.. Quite sunny out today, he's been in the garden doing some weed burning and brushing the cats. They tend to follow him about and love it out there in the sun.
They are both look9ng lovely and sleek now, and he reckns he's got a few balls of hair from them, better off than all over the carpets. Jane rang up at lunchtime on her way to work,she was quite pleased because they are giving time and a half this week because of the Olympics, they are so busy. It's been a good job for her at Ticketmaster, and at least she'll build up a bit of money. Tonight we are having: crispy Quorn fillets, Sliced and fried potaatoes doen in fry light, Mixed vegetables and a little sauce,

No comments: