Monday 3 February 2014

L'Occitane Luxury !!

Short and sweet today because I have run out of time. had a long luxurious bath this afternoon. My book..well Kindle being very careful not to drop it in the bath !!! my candles Yankee candles of course, my tiny little bar of Toblerone chocolate dark  and my my L'Occitane lemon Verbena bath foam which is pure luxury.
Total Bliss. XXX
Didn't go out today because we are going out early tomorrow. I have a chiropody/podiatry appointment tomorrow at 9.30.so I wanted to soak my feet anyway.  Vin has been clearing round the television because there is an engineer coming on Wednesday to fix whatever is wrong with the sattelite channel. He eventually got through to Sky and for a flat fee of £65 an engineer will come out and fix the problem.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with cheese and mushrooms
Green salad with avocado and baby plum tomatoes
Potato salad for moi and pasta for Vin.

No comments: