Monday 23 July 2018

A Normal Monday!

Just another ordinary Monday today. We haven't gone out today but might go somewhere later in the week. Tomorrow is out because  we are waiting in for a delivery from my healthcare supplier. These you do not know what time they are coming so you just have to listen to the door bell. That's Vin's job ! 
Quite warm today after a bit of a cloudy start. It is warming up now, and the sun is shining through the window again as I type. 
Our Jane  has just rung up on her way back from the Doctors where she had been for a sick note. Since she has had her eye done it has caused her problems so she had to get signed off.  She has a note till the beginning of August   so at least that is done.  She also has an appointment for four tomorrow  to get a new prism possibly so I hope that sorts her out for the time being. 
Vin has just come up to tell me that the cat had brought up a hair ball in the garden. Nice ! Like I really wanted to know that.  He said she is all right now. Oh lovely! 
Out in the sunshine with my Daddy ! 

No comments: