Friday 20 July 2018

Raining!!

It is ! Not heavily though but drizzly, enough to be seen n the window and t prevent vin from going outside. Also enough to make the weeds grow. Why is it weeds grow faster than anything else? 
We stopped in today, I did a bit of my letter and vin did his bits and bobs, I think he is trying to get some of his papers sorted out but not sure. 
Nice surprise in the post this morning, a letter from Dobbies for me which was unusual. it was a card from our Jane for my birthday, and a twenty pound card included. Aaw Bless her, that was a really thoughtful present.  I was saying when we were having our coffees I wonder what I will spend it on and Vin said quick as a flash, Dobbies do a nice range of cat baskets and cat acessories! Ha Ha, don't think so somehow!
The cat in question was up on the bed early this morning getting her daddy as usual. She must know she wouldn't raise me. No chance unless she jumps up and down on my feet! 
Don't think she has been out today, she doesn't like the wet, but nne of our cats have liked being out in wet conditions at all. 
Any cream for me? 

No comments: