Wednesday 11 July 2018

Out Today!

Change  to our day today because it was a podiatry day. The appointment was for one thirty so we had our coffee and a biscuit and the got ready to go. By the time we had done all of that we left at around oneish but the journey was good and  we got there on time. Only waited a short while and then Joanne caled me in, to be joined by Vin in a few minutes after he had parked the car. She redressed the offending toe which is looking better and cut the nailos on the other foot which she said were looking like talons!! Slipper and shoe checked and then good to go. We got home about five past three so made good time really. 
Vin has started moving some stuff from the back room which is a bit of a tip quite honestly. It used to be my bedroom when I was smaller till our John left then I moved into the middle room, when  my parents both died and I got married  we moved into the front room. Full circle really. 
Little Jessie was asleep in the front room downstairs when we went out this afternoon and she was still there when we returned, never moved a muscle i don't think.  Vin said she was in the back yard this morning so he said stay there and I will get your brush and she did! He gave her a good brush on one side and then told her to turn over. I said did she and he said no she bit me! Oh dear, biting her daddy, not a good idea ! 
Sorry daddy !

No comments: