Thursday 19 July 2018

Sitting Out!

In the sunshine this morning. Vin had put the umbrela up that our neighbour had given us. It had been very slightly damaged in transit and instead of having to return it the suppliers sent another one so she offered us that one, it is only slightly damaged and is a really nice canti-levered one so easy to put up. 
We had our morning coffees outside this morning and it is really nice out there in our little garden. It was lovely and bright and not too hot. Got the sunglasses on and the hat and all good to go! We had a lovely natter and a watch of the bees and butterflies and looking at the weeds growing after the little bit of rain that we have had. Really enjoyed that.
Vin brought Jessie ut to be with us but she wasn't happy about that. She ran back in again. A bit later he brought her out again and put her  on the table. She jumped off and ran back in again.  She came back to him after a bit and started miaowing quite loud, I said what's wrong with her and he said she wants to go back in again! I think it is me, she didn't like me being out there with her daddy! Just  jealous!
I want to sit next to my daddy ! MOVE ! 


No comments: