Tuesday 31 July 2018

Another Day In !

Yep another day in today. We are out tomorrow. Another mixed day weather wise also, a bit sunny and now overcast and a bit cold too, Vin being hardier than me would say it was nice still but I am not so sure. Personally I would rather  it was coler than the horrible heat that we have had for the last few weeks. I hope it doesn't rain because next door have got a load of washing on the line which is probably dry.
This morning I did a bit of work on the letter to John  and Ann, aiming to get that finished quite soon since I got one from them for my birthday in the middle of July. 
Little Jessie has been round and about  mostly following wherever Vin happens to be.  He has gone into the garden this afternoon  apparently there is a green bin next Monday so he wants to get some of the weeds out. Plus it has been so hot out there that it was simply too hot to do any weeding so it's a good opportunity. Don't know whether Jessie is out there with him I think she is in the front room. 
Well she was up on her daddy's bed at one o'clock this morning ! 



No comments: