Tuesday 17 July 2018

Cooler!

Cooler which is nice, certainly not as hot as it has been. The sun is shining now and it is bright quite pleasant.
I did not go out today but Vin went off to Tesco to get a few things, he was very cagey about what he was going for but  did come back with a nice new shirt, which fits him perfectly. 
Vin has been  doing his ironing and I have been catching up on the computer trying to get a little bit more done of the letter. I tend to write them in bits and pieces as things come into my head. Therefore, any letters I do they usually go on for an age. They do get posted sometime though!
Jessie woke her daddy up nice and early this morning, I felt him moving off the bed, to go down to feed her. He then comes back and generally either tosses and turns or goes back to sleep again. Not sure what he did this morning because I dozed off again. She has mainly been asleep all morning just waking up when I came upstairs to do this. 
Bright eyes!!

No comments: