Wednesday 16 April 2008

Catastrophe Number Two

Continuation of the last post. Goodness knows why that went off the screen.
Anyway, the catastrophe was that I broke a nail!! it is a real catastrophe actually, since I have grown my nails, when you break one it annoys the heck out of me. It is my little nail, and it was a good size too. RIP little nail. Now I will have to wait about three weeks at least till it gets a good size again.
We went out this morning to get a bit of fresh air, so went off to Ormskirk. The schools there appear to be off last week and this, so there were some children around. The holidays this Easter have been totally weird there doesn't seem to be any regularity about them.
I bought a nice skirt and top on sale from the Bon Marche shop. The two together was only £19 which is very good value for an outfit, cheaper than QVC. Looks quite nice too especially since it is smaller than I normally buy!
Big weigh in today, and guess what! We are both the same. We clearly must be at the plateau stage. Eating enough not to put weight on but too much to lose any. Maybe it will be better in the summer when we have "lighter" foods.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn sausage, and
Mashed potatoes,
Maybe roast vegetables to go with, and a little gravy with onion relish in it.

No comments: