Monday 7 April 2008

That's Better !!

his computer has been playing silly beggars this afternoon..taking ten minutes in between each process, and getting nowhere. Then suddenly it switches itself off and when restarted goes like a train. What is it all about..No idea..they defeat me altogether.
Yesterday's post was short..ran out of time..andin one block because for some reason it wouldn't go down the page..Goodness knows what that was about either!
We had to go to the library this morning because VT rang up last Thursday to renew the books, and one had been requested. The Barefoot Contessa, but since I had had it out for months, I can't complain.
Got a few books, but I can't say anything really jumped out at me, I had a look at the cookery section but such a lot of them are meat based so don't get them. Ended up with a Rosemary Conley Low Fat book number two which I haven't had. Maybe it will give me a few ideas for our Healthy Eating plan.
Then went to Sainsbury's for the weeks veggies. Got a good selection to base the meals around, but forgot carrots. Never mind I will get some somewhere tomorrow.
Tonight we are having:
Meatless Garlic Kievs from ASDA,
Small new potatoes squashed and baked,
Mushrooms, and maybe Cabbage and Leek.

No comments: