Tuesday 22 July 2008

Booking!!

First..the phone went this morning but couldn't get to it in time..anyway it was Specsavers to say my glasses were ready. So that meant a quick trip into Formby to get them. I had a plain glass put into the right lens because the cataract op has altered the sight somewhat. That was good, now I have glasses that don't make me look like an idiot.
Then went to TESCO for bits of shopping..that's a joke, came out having spent £44!! and we only went in for a few veggies!!
I did buy a book "The Outcast" and VT picked up a jar of coffee he fancied for £4.99!!! some sort of Parisian coffee by nescafe. He also picked up a can of posh Charles Worthington deodorant which is quite expensive too..so the poundies mount up don't they.
After lunch I decided to have a look at the Klimt exhibition at the Tate Liverpool online. I wanted to go and see this, so wanted to book the tickets. He started puffing and blowing, and always makes a big thing of going anywhere..unless it is something he wants to go to. Anyway tickets are booked for 5th August at 11 O'Clock. I have a lovely figure downstairs of one of the Klimt women, so I at any rate am looking forward to that.
Tonight we are having:
Potatoes of some sort..
Soft cheese and ham style escallopes,
Carrots and tenderstem broccoli.

No comments: