Friday 25 July 2008

Computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pain in the neck!!!! I came up here after our lunch to log on and have a bit of a browse of the main sites I use, and it took me 45MINUTES to Log on !!! What is all that about as they say?? What a waste of time, and it leaves you no time at all to look at things. 45 minutes I ask you..what a pain.
Took my money to ASDA this morning..VT went to Boots to put his camera thingy in the machine, but it wouldn't work..so he went to use the ASDA one..a load of very odd photos came up. I don't think he knows what he is doing really. They were supposed to be the nice pictures of Jane from her holiday, so that was a shame, I wanted to send them to John and Ann in Australia.
Bought our usual things for the weekend in asda, and a few stockpile items as well. They have some very good deals at present..vine tomatoes for £1 a pack which is really good.Avocados for 50p each. I think it is a really good food shop it's a pity it takes so long to get there, about 20mins and quite heavy traffic. Nice run back along the coast road though.
Got my new Waitrose card this morning with the wrod dates on it..valid from 07/08-03/08!!! what's that about? Rang them up and they are sending a new one.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Chips...gooddee
beans for moi and peas for VT
Tomato and tartare sauce.

No comments: