Saturday 12 July 2008

Sunny?

Yes it is actually sunny today, just enough to hang the washing out, but still has to be dried a bit in the drier. Ah Well.
Nothing much doing today, very quiet so just having a bit of a mooch about the net. i read the Delia online site, and the Delia FSM site, I think that is what it is called. QVC I always have a look at, and a few other sites I look at most days. Sometimes I have a bit of a browse, but generally stick to the same ones. Had a look at a site written by a woman on the Delia site, she has just started it, and it is about her battle with Breast cancer. What a brute of a disease that it. Sometimes it seems that it is caught early, and others not until the damage is done. She is 36 with a husband and an eight year old son. She has written often about her medical procedures, but I had thought it was on the mend, I remember her saying a bit ago that her hair was growing again and she had been for her first haircut. I was thinking of Carolyn Auld as I was reading hers, she was such a lovely person, with a little girl of 8, she was so thrilled with her. I bet Kathryn misses her mum.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese Spring Rolls, from ASDA. For some reason they have started to do Vegetarian ones again,
4oz egg fried rice,
Stir fried vegetables,
Sauce.

No comments: